We are split down the middle when it comes to BYU & UTAH!
Caiser grew up cheering the Utes!
I grew up cheering BYU!
Neither of us went to school at BYU or Utah
We cheered/loved them because our dad's cheered/loved them!
So we let our kids chose who they want to cheer for!
Paige is loyal to her dad!
Ellie to me!
As for Jack...we layed out a red and a blue shirt, and let him chose!
Obviously he's a smart kid!




3 comments:
I love it! It may be that a little bit of innocent "family rivalry" makes a marriage stronger... I haven't tested that theory though, because Joe & I are STRONG and UNITED in our fondness for Utah! Go Utes!!! =)) =))
Good choice, Jack! :)
It's funny how each of our families are a split house! But at least for this year GO COUGS!!!
Post a Comment