Every-freaking-body had a "party" for New Moon. I have always been a Jacob fan myself --he seems a little more raw. Edward has to be gay - no guy is That perfect and not gay.
and I didn't much like the book eclispe - the whole pregnancy thing took forever and was a little "too"bizarre for me, but the 2nd half of the book got much better.
That was a fun night! I had a great time!!! I loved Edward in the book, but hated him in the movie. I like Jacob so much bettet in the movie, especially now that he cut his hair. Not a big fan with that ugle long hair!!!
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
4 comments:
That was so much fun! Thanks for helping put that together...can't wait for Eclipse! Let the countdown begin :-)
I loved every minute of the movie.
Look's like you had a good time!
Every-freaking-body had a "party" for New Moon.
I have always been a Jacob fan myself --he seems a little more raw.
Edward has to be gay - no guy is That perfect and not gay.
and I didn't much like the book eclispe - the whole pregnancy thing took forever and was a little "too"bizarre for me, but the 2nd half of the book got much better.
That was a fun night! I had a great time!!! I loved Edward in the book, but hated him in the movie. I like Jacob so much bettet in the movie, especially now that he cut his hair. Not a big fan with that ugle long hair!!!
Post a Comment