Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!!

This year we had Thanksgiving at our home, with the Hogan's.

I thought our 'bird' looks so dang pretty, it deserved a photo. I also thought Caiser did an excellent job of rotating/cooking/preparing the bird...he is my pilgrim hero!

Paige and I making Grandma Audrey's famous punch...

And this is for you dad...the shrimp!

Too much tryptophan for Jack...

After eating, eating, and more eating...we met my siblings for the movie Planet 51. Movie was a little boring for me, but the kids liked, and fun to be with everyone!

I have much to be Thankful for...

My parents, who are my hero's, and my greatest example's!

My lover...who takes care of me, loves me, and is my best friend!

And for these 3 crazies...who make me happy everyday, love me unconditionally, drive me crazy on occasion, and make my life wonderful!

7 comments:

Tori said...

Wow! I am so impressed with your turkey!! Holy cow, you guys are professionals!

wendy said...

what a nice thanksgiving it sounds like you had. The turkey looks great.
yes, you do indeed have many wonderful things to be thankful for.

I want some of that shrimp
and the turkey

wendy said...

and I am GLAD BYU won

sarah said...

I remember your darling Grandma Audrey. I bet that punch was tasty!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice thanksgiving. Wish the Utes had won though!!!

Emma said...

So cute. love the big plate of shrimp. yummy!!!!

Did you cut your hair??? so cute!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I thinking that next year we will ditch family, go someplace warm, and YOU and Caiser can cook a turkey for us. I'll make the reservation now!!!!