Sunday, November 1, 2009

Year Round Fun!!

This post is coming a little late. But there have been birthday and Halloween parties to the max. While the girls were off track, we had 'oh so much fun'! Of course the weather got cold, so we were indoors quite a bit. Here's some of our activities over the past 3 weeks! Gotta love year round school!

A field trip to Valley Fair Mall for the best caramel popcorn EVER!

Dinner with the ladies!

Just one of the many play-places we visited.

Grandma is the best pillow...

My 4th child...

Ping pong tournament...

Gardner Village and the Witches!

Went to see the movie 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs'...Such a cute movie, Loved it!

Rode bikes...

Lunch and a small birthday party for Daegan at Burger King...

Had some sleep-overs...

Went to the new Riverton Hospital's open house, we were able to tour the whole building, as well as see life flight, and check out an ambulance. It will be so nice to have the hospital 1 minute away...too bad I'm done having babies, that would have been so nice to be so close!

The kids liked...

So did we...

I LOVE spending time with my kids...they are so fun, and keep me laughing! I am, however, also very grateful for school...

3 comments:

Richelle said...

Seriously! I love that you are so willing to put such FLATTERING pictures of me on here!!! And...you're right...you know all about picture overload! =)) Just kidding! Love the post, and all of the fun festivities, and glad I was part of many of them!

Emma said...

WOW You stayed busy!!!
You such a cute mom!

Margetts Fam said...

Fun!!! You are not messing around! I know your kids appreciate it all, you are a great mom! With a little more practice one day you can be like me, you are on the right track. ha ha