Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Miss Paige...10!!

I think I'm getting old...

Paige turned 10 today, WOW!

Where do I begin....Paige has always been an angel!

Paige teaches me daily, about the person/mother/friend I want to be. She is so sensitive and so aware of every one's feelings. She wants to make everyone feel loved, and she does! Paige is so polite, and acts well above her age! She is the best big sister, and takes care of, and loves her brother and sister. Paige is one-of-a-kind!

We love you Paige!!


It's become a tradition to go have lunch w/the girls at school on their birthday's...but we like to act like it's a surprise. Hopefully they will always think it's fun!

After school the REAL partying began...

Presents...

And then off to Rock Creek Pizza for dinner...

Finishing off the night with some ice skating...after tying 7 pairs of ice skates, taking pictures, and getting ready to hit the ice...the girls all told me their ankles were already sore! But they were excited, and gave me the 'thumbs up'!

They were troupers! Despite a lot of falling, blisters, cold hands, and sore ankles....I almost had to physically remove them from the ice! What great friends!

Happy Birthday Paige! Thanks for being you!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Wow!! Little tiny Paige. Feels like yesterday skippin class to hang with you at the hospital! You are beautiful inside and out Paigers! We love you!! I'm glad you think my song was worthy for the MoTab...I will be right there along with MJ.

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her bangs. Also, I can hardly believe she's 10. I promise you it was like... last week that I babysat her and I'm pretty sure she was only 5 then.

Anonymous said...

Wow 10 you are getting old :) Just kidding I will have a 10 year old next year and I am younger than you. She is so cute.

Emma said...

Wow what a darling girl!!!

I love her bangs, I think that was a good choice.

oh to be young and have b-day party's so much fun!!!

you rock momma!!!!

Melanie Palmer said...

She is so beautiful. Congrats on making it 10 years! I think the parents should get a birthday party every year instead of the kids. We work hard, don't we?!! Glad she makes it a little easier!

DJ and Gin Family said...

You feel old, because you ARE old my friend!!! I guess that makes me old too. 10 ????? When the heck did that happen? Seriously, they wer just born. Taylor had such a great time!! She was hinting to me that she wants to do that for her party. She hasn't had one for 3 years, so I guess that it's time. Happy Birthday Paige!!