Where does the time go??
Today we celebrated Jack turning 4, I think it is safe to say that he is no longer 'a baby'! However, I believe it is my right as his mother to still call him my baby boy!
Jack is a BLESSING and a JOY to have in our family. He makes us laugh every day, whether it be the silly things he says, the crazy faces he makes, or the way he acts...we love it! There is never a dull moment with Jack around!
Jack's favorite things right now are...
Trains, trains, and more trains
Bikes
Cars
Talking about the temples
Michael Jackson video's and songs
His cousin Evan
Family
Toast
Sponge Bob
Swords
Chick-fil-A
From the moment he was born, Jack has been an easy-going, fun-loving, care-free little boy. I love this about him! He makes me calm, he makes me want to be more relaxed...he makes me happy! I love my baby boy!!
Before church, we gave Jack his present...
A 'big boy' bike, he was so excited!
Later we had ALL of our family (even my parents, who called from Japan to chat with everyone, and wish Jack a happy birthday) over for dinner and fun!
Presents...
Presents for Paige too, with her birthday being in 3 days, we celebrated both...
Happy Birthday Jack!!
I think 'age 4' is going to be a great year!




7 comments:
I, too, LOVE Jack! He is such a fun kid to be around...always makes me laugh!!! Looks like the parties were tons 'o' fun!!! Tell him that Miss Richelle said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Jack!! We love that boy!! I can't believe how much older he acts. He was so cute patiently waiting to open his presents!! Love you Jack attack!!
What a CUTE big boy he is becoming.
That boy is super-cute!
I love Jack Jack! He is really funny, and Presto does need a bodyguard! Love all your kids!
Okay, that kid came out looking like Jack, didn't he. That is crazy! Jack is crazy too. He looks like he's about 6 on that bike. Happy Birthday Jack!! (from your favorite ex primary teacher)
What a little angel, he is so cute!!!
You can call him your baby boy all you want!
Post a Comment