Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh Jack...


Last week while listening to general conference, more specifically the tabernacle choir. I had a conversation with Jack that went like this....

Jack: Mom, Michael Jackson sings with them, right?
Me: No Jack, he is dead, and he never sang with them.
Jack: Oh ya, how did he die?
Me: His heart stopped working while he was sleeping.
Jack: Why did he sleep?
Me: We all sleep Jack.
Jack: Will he come back alive?
Me: Nope.
Caiser: Well that's not true babe...
Me: Shut-up Caiser, we don't need a Resurrection lesson about Michael Jackson right now.
Jack: Well...when Michael Jackson comes back alive, I'm sure he will sing with these guys again (tabernacle choir)!

I am 'mother of the year' when it comes to teaching my children!

6 comments:

sarah said...

Perhaps the choir could adopt the practice of wearing a sparkly glove and military style jackets with rhinestones. That would be a lively look.

Karly said...

LMAO... cute Jack!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!

Tyler and Jill said...

I read this at work and had to laugh out loud...what the heck! I love it.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Now THAT, I would like to see. I would pay big bucks for that concert!!
Jack is hilarious!

Emma said...

you are a great mom!!! He is so cute!!1