Monday, April 13, 2009

Where to Start.....

I won't complain again about not taking many pictures.....I've taken way too many this past week, and then of course been a slacker at posting them. So here goes, our past week....

When the kids and I got home from St.George, guess what was parked in the garage?

(Don't freak out, I knew he was getting it!)

Of course the weather was FREEZING, but the kids still wanted a ride....



Well just the girls wanted rides, Jack said he only likes riding yellow motorcycles.......whatever that means, he's never even been on a motorcycle!


It was my grandma's birthday.....so a bunch of cousins, aunts, ect. got together for lunch!


GNO (Girls Night Out)!! Wendy's birthday.....dinner at Blue Fish (at the District) and some of us hit the movie 'Duplicity' after. Very fun night!

Jack will be playing/coloring/yelling one minute, asleep the next!

We finished painting Jack's room & organized his new furniture. Now I need to decorate, and find matching 'steps' so he can climb onto his bed. I just lift him, and then he calls for me when he wakes up.....makes me laugh!

Ellie & grandma Elaine spent the afternoon shopping, eating, more shopping, and hitting the Hannah Montana movie.....for Ellie's birthday (coming up this Friday, the 17th).

Some Easter egg coloring.....

The Easter bunny made a visit Sunday morning.......

Before church......new Easter clothes!

We had Caiser's side over for Easter dinner.....more candy, toys, and good company!

A great week.....

10 comments:

Karly said...

Where to start.... Ok
*NO HELMETS????!!!! I am calling DCFS!
*ELlie's glamour shot with grandma is cracking me up!
*LOVED GNO (even though the movie was LAMEO!) I am snatching up those pics.
*LOVED your easter clothing! So cute! Looks like the bunny spoiled you guys rotten!
xoxo

Karly said...

Oh and I LOVE Jack's bedding.. fits the room perfectly! You did a great job!

Tori said...

I guess that the clothes were from the Easter Bunny and not from the Gap. So Sorry! As always, I love all the pictures!

Jmons said...

Cute family pics... I am soooo jealouse of your husbands bike. I have been considering getting one but just have not pulled the trigger on it. Nice bike!
Todd

Kara said...

Look at the picture skills...especially though the easter basket. It adds a nice touch!! Fun times! Love the bike!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

1- Sweet Bike
2- Sweet room... Jack told me about it again on Sunday, love that kid!
3- Love that the lid is off of the marker while Jack snoozes
4- Sweet easter clothes
5- Sweet candy (hahaha)
6- Sweet that you did activity days for me... Thanks!

Andrea Almond said...

Is Caiser going to get some assless chaps??? If some I want to check it out. Jack's room look super cute, good job on the painting. The girls are too cute. It was so fun to see you the other day, we need to do more stuff, I miss you!!!

Andrea Almond said...

awesome just read my comment I guess I should of read it through, would of cought all the misspelled words, great!

wendy said...

Awesome photos --you family easter picture is gorgeous!! NOW THAT'S A BIKE. Take a picture of you in your leathers and post it (tee,hee)

Anonymous said...

I love what you did to your sons room. My husband would so love to have one of those bikes?