I LOVE seeing those pictures of her when she was so little! What a doll. That picture of her with the pig tails and swimsuit (1 maybe), remind me of Teri's little Kallie. I'll bet that she already has a bunch of boys with some major crushes on her!
So cute! I love her! She really has changed so much even in the last year. In the picture with her holding up the star I am 99.9% sure you messed up and put a picture of Annie and not Ellie! Also in her baby pic's she kind of reminds me of Presto. She is so darling and I love her!
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
6 comments:
Wow!! That's crazy to see!! I remember her at all those stages! Now she looks like she's 14 in the last picture!! Love you Ells
Can I just say --CUTEST DANG DIMPLES!!!!!! she is darling
She is so beautiful!
I can't belive how fast time goes by. Seems crazy to think we had Cade and Ellie at about the same time. She has grown up so fast!! Love the pictures.
I LOVE seeing those pictures of her when she was so little! What a doll. That picture of her with the pig tails and swimsuit (1 maybe), remind me of Teri's little Kallie.
I'll bet that she already has a bunch of boys with some major crushes on her!
So cute! I love her! She really has changed so much even in the last year. In the picture with her holding up the star I am 99.9% sure you messed up and put a picture of Annie and not Ellie! Also in her baby pic's she kind of reminds me of Presto. She is so darling and I love her!
Post a Comment