I think that Jeff totally wins the sweater contest. I knew RIGHT away who he was dressed up as. You're sweater is pretty sweet too... I have some wooden giraffe earrings from Avon that would match you perfectly. Let me know if you would like to borrow them sometime.
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
4 comments:
Such good times! Food, folks and fun baby! Thank you I will now be stealing the pics!
Those were some ugly sweaters! Looks like you had a great time. It's always nice getting together with friends.
I think that Jeff totally wins the sweater contest. I knew RIGHT away who he was dressed up as. You're sweater is pretty sweet too... I have some wooden giraffe earrings from Avon that would match you perfectly. Let me know if you would like to borrow them sometime.
My husband is super hot in these pic's and the party was awesome!
Post a Comment