Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Salt Lake County Fair!

Every year my mom and I head to the Salt Lake County Fair, and every year we ask ourselves afterwords.....why? And yet, we go again the next year, I guess we'll never learn! Caiser and the 'boyz' went to Mesquite for their "Swing of Death" golf trip, so mom and I decided to go to the fair again, because obviously we love to sweat to death, be hounded by sales people inside the tent, and I cannot get enough of the sexy carnival workers....oooh baby!! There's just something about men with missing teeth and a lot of tattoos!
The kids riding the ponies!


The smelly animals!

The awesome rides which I love paying for (well grandma paid for), cause they are so clean and safe!

Mom and I could not stop laughing at Jack on the swings, because he's so tall he can go on them, even though he's only 2 years old. We thought for sure he was going to fall out or puke, but he loved it.....I know, mother of the year for me!


5 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks like the kids had a blast!! I will have to take my kids there next year.

Kara said...

Good old memories at the fair! Love Jack on the swings. Makes me think of last year when we went and the lady was getting the kids wet in the boat. She was our best friend cause we told her we liked her shoes!

DJ and Gin Family said...

How fun! We were supposed to go and see a family member show some animal for 4H, but we managed to get out of that one. Phew!
Besides, I'm saving up for the State Fair... the workers are WAY sexier, and they smell way better!

I'm Mindy. said...

That amazes me how big Jack is...He looks like a 4 year old. Love the pics! Glad you enjoyed the stinky men!!

Dave and Tara said...

Cute pictures- I love your hair-