I am happy to report, and a bit surprised....that miss Ellie has made a wonderful transition to school 'all day'! I was worried because that girl is a sleeper, and if I let her would and could sleep until noon. But every morning she pops up out of bed and is ready to go. I have to laugh though, because her eyes are always red and tired, and when I'm fixing her hair she has trouble keeping her eyes open. She's a trooper, and I am so happy they both enjoy school. Here are some pictures before they left for school, and of course Jack has to get in on the action, and even managed a lovely pose for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad your girls have adjusted so well and enjoy school. We are already off track. It is really weird. Just when the girls start getting adjusted to school we are off. Oh well~ I guess we get a couple more weeks of summer!
they are so cute, you should see them walk together after school to the bus, as if they are best friends, I want to know- do they ever fight?
Post a Comment