Last night we decided to pack up the fam and head up Big Cottonwood for a little dinner and s'mores. The Mellen's & Nixon's joined, and it was great to be with friends. I don't know why we don't do it more! It was very relaxing and good to get 'out' of the house. The kids enjoyed being right next to the water, and I think Carter was the only one to fall in. The big boys discovered a cave and went exploring, however, Ellie didn't think it was too fun, and I wouldn't even go near it (way too claustrophobic for me)! So after dirt, fire, food, and more food, oh and a lot more dirt, we packed it up......but we"ll be back up there again, soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I love the picture of Will and Caiser!!! That is a keeper!!! What goofy boys!
The picture of Chase is great!!! Hey whatever makes him happy, even if it is eating dirt and rocks.
looks like fun. i'm glad that the Pocahontas has really started to come out in you!! Good times!
OH my gosh! That pic of Will and Caiser! HA HA! It was fun we ARE doing it again!
Thanks for posting the pics. NOw i can steal them
Looks like you had fun, I didn't know you had it in you to go to the canyon...
The picture of Will and Caiser is concerning. That's good, Jeff is looking for other dudes to ride on the back of the motorcycle with.
It looks like you are doing so many fun things. I was just telling Mitch how fun I thought that it would be to go camping. He looked at me like I was crazy! Maybe he would settle for an evening in the mountians instead. We will be home soon... so keep planing fun things to do. I read that conference talk that you told me about. It was way good, thanks. Tell Paige that I miss her and our class!
Kristin Margetts...interesting stalker! HA! Who knew?? Thanks for speaking up though, it is always interesting to see who is reading. I am really worried about the Tuscon AZ person. WHO IS IT?? Yes, Debs blog is a disaster. I tell her everytime we talk about blogging. If you click on Rania's name on my blog list- she has a bunch of people that were a year younger than us. No one I know has a blog that is our age. Although it is totally satisfying to say the least. Sorry this is so long! Totally random... I know Heidi Jamison. Well, I know her Mom. She married my boss of 13 years, Randy Carlson. I am a stockbroker with him. How funny is that? I hear about little Jakers on a daily basis. Poor little guy.
Thanks again for commenting. Your family is darling. Hopefully I can add more soon. I guess you'll find out! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment