Thursday, August 7, 2008
Pizza & The Park!
With the boys still gone on their golf trip, Kelly and I decided to take advantage of the overcast weather and head to the park with some pizza. It was perfect, we sat and relaxed (well I did, while Kelly ran around after Chase), and the kids released a lot of energy for about 3 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures. Man we have some cute kids!!!! You need to take up photography.
Every time I see your kids they get cuter! Lucky you... two kids at school all day long! More time for waxing and pedicures, right! One of these days I will really learn how to use the telephone. Till then...
Except Carter is trying to kill Chase in that first pic! I want you to take my pics!
Poor Kelly, chasing after her little guy. Atleast he's kept her looking hot and skinny, even at 9 months!!! If I looked like that when I was pregant, I would have about 12 kids by now!
Jack looks a bad mutha with his faux-hawk. I love it.
Looks like many others have commented on your photography but it's great! I love the pics you take.
Post a Comment