As a fellow cat-allergy sufferer and registered nurse, I'm going to have to give my professional opinion that Ellie IS allergic to cats. Sheesh--that picture is making me sneeze! :)
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
4 comments:
OH mercy! They're really allergic?? Oh man... guess it's a good reason to get rid of them right? :-)
They're way cute though!
I just can't stop laughing at Ellie's picture. I keep scrolling back to it! HA HA HA
That is HILARIOUS!!!! Are you keeping the cats? I guess the kids can build up an immunity to them (?).
As a fellow cat-allergy sufferer and registered nurse, I'm going to have to give my professional opinion that Ellie IS allergic to cats. Sheesh--that picture is making me sneeze! :)
Post a Comment