Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our St.George Getaway...

With 1 more week of 'off track' time to go...we headed to some warm weather, pools, parks and fun. And fun we had...

2 thumbs up for making it to sunny St.George.

Some dinner at Red Robin...

And our first night at the park...it was lovely!

Phil & Alaina joined us for our 'family fun' weekend, and we made the most of it. The kids favorite place to eat...pizza/pasta factory.

And then the big boys were off to golf, while Alaina and I hit the indoor pool.

And then off to the park again that night.

Friday we started the day off right with more park, frizbee throwing, baseball tossing, and kite flying.

And then we soaked up the sun...

We celebrated Miss Ellie's birthday, and did anything and everything she wanted to do that day.

First...Phil & Alaina made her 'birthday french toast'.

We golfed...

Had lunch at Texas Roadhouse...

Fiesta Fun for some car racing...

And ghetto games...

Where we won tickets and bought crap with them.

Ellie wanted subway for her birthday dinner, and a picnic at the park.

With a golden spoon to finish the Birthday Fun!

And a group shot before heading for home.

A lovely getaway!

5 comments:

smargetts said...

Great pictures, wish I had been there with you. I am so glad that all of you had so much fun,and that you all get along.....Love you

Margetts Fam said...

Thanks for letting us tag along! So much fun

sarah said...

I *heart* ghetto games.

Andrea Almond said...

Caiser looks like a giant in that last picture. Looks like lots of fun love St. George.

wendy said...

A break is always nice.
YOu know what ---YOU have the most gorgeous dimples in the world.
Isn't it funny, but I remember you as a young girl in the ward, saw you grow up, and now you are a mom....and a wonderful one at that.
AWESOME