Miss Ellie turned 8...
Where did the time go...
Oh how we love Ellie! She has her own unique style in everything she does. Ellie has an attitude about her that I love! She makes me smile everyday. And nobody hugs, kisses, or snuggles with me more than Ellie. We are so blessed to have Ellie in our lives!






3 comments:
She seriously loks like she's 12in those pictures! Little miss Ellie. What would we do without her cute personality and famous eye rolls!! We love you Ells.
Our Ellie Bellie is growing up so fast. She is beautiful..always has been. I am so excited for her to be baptized soon. I miss her hugs. But we will make up for them when I get home. Love you Ell's.....I do miss your eye rolls too......
I just love her! She has been hilarious since she came out of the womb!!! It is so crazy though that she gets her beautiful looks from me, I mean I am an in-law and she still has my genes! crazy
Post a Comment