I love all the pictures. You are much more patient with building those gingerbread houses than I ever was. It looked wonderful. I miss going shopping with all of you. But it won't be long until I will be driving you crazy and you will wish I was back on my Mission. Now Caiser can get that the snow off that slippery hill of a driveway. So you can get in the garage. Go Caiser. I love the pictures of the kids in their coats outside. I really like the fact that Jack has on his pajama bottoms. But I guess its better than just his underwear. Love you all so much........
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures. You are much more patient with building those gingerbread houses than I ever was. It looked wonderful. I miss going shopping with all of you. But it won't be long until I will be driving you crazy and you will wish I was back on my Mission. Now Caiser can get that the snow off that slippery hill of a driveway. So you can get in the garage. Go Caiser. I love the pictures of the kids in their coats outside. I really like the fact that Jack has on his pajama bottoms. But I guess its better than just his underwear. Love you all so much........
Next time it snows, Caiser's doing our driveway. Tell him that, okay?
Cute kiddo's!!
I love the one of Jack by all the candy. He looks like big, sweet trouble.
Post a Comment