Saturday, December 19, 2009

Margetts Family Party!

The annual Margetts family Christmas Party.

Held at Grandma Audrey's house this year...oh the memories!

And it didn't smell like mink 'too bad'...just the phone (according to Jill). And thanks to Steve and Christy for vacuuming and dusting!

Not the same without mom & dad, but good to catch up with family! And so fun to be back at 'grandma & grandpa's' house!

8 comments:

Richelle said...

Let's talk about Paige's shirt in that last pic....AMEN! A girl after my own heart :) Looks like fun!

Kara said...

Glad that you took some pics! I will have to copy!! Good times with the fam!

Emma said...

Looks like a good time!

Anonymous said...

Have not commented in a while. Love reading all the fun things you and your family does.

Tori said...

I just have to ask how the punch was?

Tyler and Jill said...

It was fun to see you and your cute kids! And of course it was good to see your "stupe" husband replace light bulbs at Grandma's house.

Margetts Fam said...

Since I didn't grow up with you guys, can you explain why it is always "Grandma Audrey's House" and never Grandpa Glen's? From now on I am going to refer to your house as Kristin's, Caiser just got bumped out! So fun to be with you guys this week!

Amy said...

I just had a flash of memories seeing that house. The pictures on the wall aren't even that crooked! :) Makes me want some chips and a Dr. Pepper and a laugh with Grandma Audrey! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!