Happy Fathers Day....well a couple days late! We had a wonderful day, with a wonderful father and husband! But everyday is wonderful with Caiser! So grateful am I for my 'lover'!
You'll notice Caiser's awesome tie.....this was Ellie's gift to him, which he proudly displayed for all while wearing it to church!
Thanks babe for all you do for us! You know how much I appreciate your love and support in all I do, but I especially appreciate your kindness and understanding of me and all my problems! You are my everything!
We finished off the day with a BBQ w/Caiser's family!
And now a Happy Father's Day to my dad! Thank you for being the greatest father, grandfather, & friend! You have been the most amazing example to me throughout my life, and I love & appreciate you so much! Thank you for all that you do for us!
And to my father-in-law......thank you first for my wonderful husband, and second for being such a wonderful father & grandfather. I appreciate all that you do for us & I love you!





6 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE UPDATE!
PS LOVE THE TIE!
I love all the pictures that you took, you are professional! BTW, I think that Caiser's tie is CUTE!
I guess in a sense we have to love Caiser becuase you love him, but him and his ears..well i worry about him at times. Just kidding we love Caiser to death, not only becuase of the great person he is, but because of the way he loves you and the kids, you can tell that his family is his everything! Happy Father's Day Cais.
What cute pictures! You are all so dang photogenic!
I like how you call Caiser your "lover", that cracks me up!
I am so glad that the tie wasn't above Caiser!!! Ellie really has a great sense for fashion and design, Plus she is just so dang photogenic!!!
Post a Comment