Today was a great day! I was able to spend my birthday with my family, there's no better present! Caiser and I went to lunch and then to the movie 'Get Smart', cute movie, and fun date with my lover! We then picked up the kids & my mother-in-law and ate dinner at Chik-fil-A. Perfect birthday dinner!
I'm 32 now, and I think its going to be a good age for me.....I already feel more mature! Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for all the calls and texts today.....I loved them all! Its so fun to feel so popular for a day, I wish my birthday was everyday!




5 comments:
First of all.....
COPY CAT! GRRRRR. I THOUGHT MY BLOG WAS GOING TO BE ORIGINAL
BUT I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US, I NOW LOVE MY TOES!
PS... I LOVE Chickfila! We need to go again!
Happy Birthday!!! Dang, 32? Have you gotten your AARP card yet?
Happy happy birthday to you... you do know your birthday has lasted an awfully long time-- But, that's okay-because I think you should celebrate for a whole month. That's what we do at our house anyway. (For my birthday of course!)
Post a Comment