Finally, grandma & grandpa are home. My parents have been traveling in Europe for the past month, & the kids have sure missed them, me too! We are all so glad that they are home safe and had a wonderful time!
Kristin! This is Anna Hale. I found your blog attached to Heidi and Jeff's. I miss the ward like crazy already and am glad I found your blog... a good way to keep in touch! My blog address is thehalefamilylife.blogspot.com. I hope all is going well for you and your family.
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
4 comments:
Glad that they are home!! What does that do to our swimming time?
PS love the lens
Ah, crap, now I have to start sharing Tammy with her again. Well...it was a nice run while it lasted. I'm glad they came home safe and sound.
Oh, um...Hi Tori...I'm the stalker ;)
Kristin! This is Anna Hale. I found your blog attached to Heidi and Jeff's. I miss the ward like crazy already and am glad I found your blog... a good way to keep in touch! My blog address is thehalefamilylife.blogspot.com. I hope all is going well for you and your family.
Does that mean we can't utilize the pool all day every day anymore?!?
Post a Comment