This summer we, and when I say we, I mean almost everyone I know got Seven Peaks season passes! It has been a blast! I love it, the kids love it...and the best part is there are always friends to go with! These pictures are from the past couple of weeks, with many more to come, as we plan on living there this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Really?!?! You had to put that goober one of me on here?!?! What happened to the 'portrait' of the 3 of us? I'll just trust that it wasn't flattering & you did me a favor by not posting it! LOL
Seriously though-- love all your pics! Thanks for forcing me to get passes! It has been a blast :)
Fun in the sun, I love it!!!
So fun!
I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that didn't buy a pass. My kids are still in school though... Boooo! Looks like fun, I love Seven Peaks.
Post a Comment