Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day of School!!

Friday was the last day of school! Hooray...bring on summer!!

Paige on the first day of 4th grade...

And her last day of 4th grade!

Ellie's first day of 2nd grade...

And her last day of 2nd grade!

First day...

Last day!

Why do they look like they're teenagers already?

And yes...I had to beg them to hold hands!

5 comments:

Anna said...

oh my.... the first day and last day with them holding hands?!? they really look like they've aged 3 years....not one. :-) such cute girls!

Emma said...

wow your girls are so pretty!! I can't believe how fast your 2nd graders hair grew....WHAT.

Happy summer to you!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

You've got trouble on your hands... times two. They DO like like teenagers. Scary!!!

wendy said...

Dang they are cute girls. I can even see some growth over the year eh.
Holding hands.....great.
When I was little and if me and my sister were fighting, out parents made us sit on the couch and hug each other. It was GROSS...but we'd usually end up laughing.

Anonymous said...

They look so big! Your girls are adorable!!!