Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Birthday Celebrations!

Oh how I love my birthday!!

I stretch it out for as long as I can!

Luckily I have the best friends and family who celebrate with me for a whole week...& sometimes the whole month!

And they don't make fun of me, or think I'm 'too' crazy!

Dinner with the girls!

Lunch with family!

Swimming, lunch, and awesome home-made treats on my actual birthday!

Being with the best kids ever!

And finally a birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Sooo cute! I love the pics. I love celebrating your birthday with you! A full week of partying!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Happy Birthday old lady!!

Margetts Fam said...

You had a birthday? hmm....you still look pretty young

wendy said...

WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED!!!
and I say, soak it for all it's worth eh

wendy said...

Oh, and that photo of you and your dad on the fathers day post was beautiful

Richelle said...

So glad you had a great birthday! It certainly didn't hurt that I brought 'homemade' treats either! That always makes a party a little better!!! =)) Happy Birthday...I'd say "old lady"-- but seeing as I'm older than you, it's not appropriate!