Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
7 comments:
you look like you are 12!!! Was the first one at Lagoon?? That is classic! I love it! Happy Anniversary!
No, they don't!! I was going to say the same thing about your age... now you look about 14 :)
Andrew and I are laying in bed loao!!!!!!! Happy anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I love those photos.
you guys still look great.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I love those photos.
you guys still look great.
guess I felt like I needed to say that twice.
it's like my kids always tell me now.
Mom, you already told us that!!
Never and you both look great!!!!!
Happy fourteen!
Post a Comment