Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Past Few Weeks...

The Past few weeks have included lazy times, busy times, and fun times. Here's what we've been doing...
.
Birthday Dinner for Chels.

Lost our tans, and had to deal with this white crap...

Paige was a 'lunch worker' for a week.

Evan came to play & he and Jack thought they were 'superstars' at Target.

They waited anxiously for the girls to come home.

Because Caiser and I spent the entire weekend together for our Anniversary...we spent the actual day (Feb 8th) with the kids.

Texas Roadhouse...our favorite!

Rode the train at the mall.

Made Valentine's...I love how Jack writes his name right now.

Paige and dad made this awesome box.

We spent a lazy Valentine's Sunday...so lazy in fact, Jack fell asleep in this position.

These next pictures are the kids using their camera...they take awesome pics!

And today we went to the movies...Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Very cute movie!

That's all folks...

7 comments:

wendy said...

that was a bunch of really fun photos
you are right, the kids take great shots --I see a photography career in the future for them

you don't let any moss grow under your feet girl

I love movies, diet coke and fattening theatre popcorn is the best

fun times

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute! Sounds like a yummy week w/ all that candy!

smargetts said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog. You know that I am on top of mine. Thanks for helping me. I will one day learn how. Maybe when you come in three weekes... I am so excited. My grandkids are the best. I love and miss you all so much. I am just waiting to go and pick up our new missionaries at the airport. Two trips, one trip at 7:40P.M. and one back again at 10:00P.M. I am excited to meet them all. I am excited for you to meet them. Thanks again for always helping me, and being such a wonderful daughter. I love you....

DJ and Gin Family said...

We loved that movie! The books are awesome too (atleast DJ and Tay think so, I haven't read them yet).
Fun times, you need to adopt my kids so they can have a bit of adventure in their lame lives. Adopt me too!!

Kara said...

Utah sucks! I can't stop laughing a the serious one of Jack just standing there! Oh and you looks super cute in the last picture...hot stuff!

Emma said...

You have such a cute family.... Glad you had a lazy V-day!!!1

Margetts Fam said...

fun!!! Those boys kill me! They are hilarious! I do love that they have so much fun together. I love the pic of Paige and her Valentine box, she looks so pretty! shhhhaaaaaakaaaaaa