Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hawaii!!


ALOHA!! This is us this morning at the beach while those of you in Utah were getting snowed on! Check out our mad skills with sand creatures. This is our awesome snake! People at the beach wanted to be our friends because we are such awesome sand sculptors. Hawaii is beautiful, wish we lived here after the winter we've had in Utah!

3 comments:

Karly said...

LOVE IT! I am sooooooo jealous... Wish i were with you! It is so pretty there I wish I lived there too.

Richelle said...

Initially I wanted to be your friend BECAUSE of your sand-sculpting talents! I quickly learned that you have other redeeming qualities as well :-) All kidding aside, Hawaii looks so beautiful, and I am glad you're having a great time!!!

Richelle said...

I thought you were going to post another AMAZING sand creature! I'm anxiously waiting to see it ;-)