On Auguest 1st...baby Reese made her appearance. Kurt & Kara invited me to be at the hospital with them, and I was so happy/lucky/overjoyed!! I arrived at 8:30am, we took some pictures, Kurt got into his scrubs, and Kara was wheeled away at 9:00.
40 minutes later...
I'm already her favorite aunt...can you see her smiling? She loves me!
Caiser lied and told the hospital my kids were Reese's siblings...so they were the only cousins able to visit her, and they felt lucky.
I stopped by for a visit the next day, and just snuggled and sniffed the crap out of her!
Grandma was there too!
Isn't she yummy?? I'm going to steal her!
Thank you Kurt and Kara!
Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! It was amazing to be with you, and to help document Reese's birthday! I love you both!!





2 comments:
Thanks for being there, I'm so glad you were there! Also thanks for documenting everything for us! I still can't believe that she's here. Thanks for all the visits and everything you did for us!
What an amazing day! Love the pics!
Post a Comment