Friday, August 13, 2010

The Fair!

The County Fair is a tradition we always share with grandma...but since she couldn't fly from Japan to go with us, we invited our friends, and had ourselves some good times.

The 4 of us survived the 'Zipper'...this is my all time favorite carnival ride! Paige wanted to give it a try, and of course I was game. However...she didn't quite enjoy it as much as I did, but she was a trooper for giving it a go!

Besides sweating to death, stepping in animal poop, and paying too much for rides...the fair was a blast!

7 comments:

sarah said...

That is one SICK snake!!!

smargetts said...

Thanks for the great pictures of the fair, they bring back alot of memories with my sweet Paige, Ellie and Jack. Oh and you too....I remember how hot it was, and we would go inside to cool down, and pretend we were interested in the stuff they were selling....Love you so much, I look forward to more fun days at the fair. Paige will be in middle school by then and I am sure the fair will be on the top of her list.....Love you all, miss you so much!!!!!

wendy said...

I love fairs!!!

and I step in animal poop on a daily basis.

Jaime And Kalen said...

The best part of the fair is by far the fair food!! Looks super fun! I'm glad to be apart of your blogging world, so fun.. cute family, cute blog!

Ambur said...

Looks like fun. I sure love the smell of the Fair Not! Lets get together this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Look like so much fun!

mIcHeLLe said...

kristin..your blog is soo cute!! except for that creepy snake!!! ugh!! glad I found your blog again...