Friday, July 2, 2010

Riverton Parade!!

Our journey to the Riverton parade began early in the week, when we took over our chairs, and our police tape, to rope off a massive area for all of our families. After many trips back over to pick up wind blown chairs, and move sneaky people's chairs away from our area...we had success!

And it was so much fun, and so worth our efforts!

A fun new tradition!!

2 comments:

Richelle said...

It's weird because I could have sworn that Chelsea & I helped set up chairs and save our place too! I guess you're probably doing us a favor, and our pics weren't flattering!! =))

So much fun, and it was a GREAT spot-- even provided a nice place for reading my book! Good Times!

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! The parade was so fun....and we definitely picked the best spot. It was worth fighting over!