Monday, July 26, 2010

First Day of School!

School started today! I can't believe our summer is over. I didn't want them to go! These girls have been so fun to hang out with this summer...I love being with them!
Ellie started 3rd grade...her teacher is Miss Murray.

And Paige started 5th grade...her teachers are Miss Gunderson & Miss Graff

Why do they have to keep getting older!?!

5 comments:

smargetts said...

Paige and Ellie you are beautiful!! I am so proud of you both. I can't believe how grown up you two are getting. I hope that you like your new teachers and the kids in your class. Please call me so you can tell me about school and show me all of your new school clothes. I love and miss you so much. I can't wait for the times that we will spend together when I get home. Please be safe...Thanks Kris for posting the pictures, I look so forward to seeing them. Thanks for all that you do. I love you........

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...They are getting so big! They are beautiful!

Kara said...

Wow!! They look so cute as always. I still can't believe each year that they get older. Such cute girls!! Before you know it Paige will be in high school!!

Rosalie said...

WOW! Very beautiful girls! Cute pics! Good luck in school girls!

Tori said...

I wish that I was Ellie's teacher! You have such cute kids.