You do ------??-----------well I like field trips too as long as the people I am with are enjoyable perhaps (now you can tell my age cause isn't this just like an old lady talking) not with a class room full of obnoxious children EXCEPT OUR OWN PERFECT ANGELS OF COURSE. all the rest, obnoxious. hope you had a good mothers day. Did you get to talk to your mom??
I *heart* that everybody is using *heart* in their comments! Looks like so much fun, and you're such a good mom for remembering to take pictures! haha LOL *sigh*
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
6 comments:
I just went on that field trip with Tay's class yesterday. I'm a bad Mom though, I didn't take any pictures. Oh well, I still *heart* Tay.
I *heart* Kara's typing errors!
I *heart* your kids! Not you or Caiser....just your kids.
*sigh*
LOL
I love Paige too...I remember going with you on your field trips. Cherish these moments because they go by so fast. I *heart* all of you!
I went there for a field trip too!
You do ------??-----------well I like field trips too
as long as the people I am with are enjoyable
perhaps (now you can tell my age cause isn't this just like an old lady talking) not with a class room full of obnoxious children
EXCEPT OUR OWN PERFECT ANGELS OF COURSE. all the rest, obnoxious.
hope you had a good mothers day. Did you get to talk to your mom??
I *heart* that everybody is using *heart* in their comments! Looks like so much fun, and you're such a good mom for remembering to take pictures! haha LOL *sigh*
Post a Comment