Wow- you are the BLOGGING MASTER!! 5 posts in 1 day is VERY impressive! I love Ellie, and all of her sassiness...I wonder where she gets it from?!?!? Hmmmmm..... =))
Love the face in the first picture!! he he he...that girl!! Sorry we missed it. Hopefully you got some of that sassiness on video for all of us to enjoy!
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
4 comments:
Ellie you look beautiful! You're a darling dancer!
Wow- you are the BLOGGING MASTER!! 5 posts in 1 day is VERY impressive! I love Ellie, and all of her sassiness...I wonder where she gets it from?!?!? Hmmmmm..... =))
Love the face in the first picture!! he he he...that girl!! Sorry we missed it. Hopefully you got some of that sassiness on video for all of us to enjoy!
Way to go Ellie! I love that first picure! Kristin you better keep your eye on her!
Post a Comment