Friday, September 4, 2009

Swiss Days!!

Swiss Days this year was bittersweet....love the shopping, the crowds, the craziness, but sad that my mom isn't here to play with us! I told her nothing is as fun without her there with us, but we would try our best to party and shop hard! I love Kara & Alaina! Love being with them, love their spunk, and love the way they make me feel!
.
We started the festivities off right with dinner at Texas Roadhouse...

We then hit the outlets in Park City. Scored some good deals, used the men's bathroom (women's was closed), and took some cool pics of ourselves!

Friday morning we were off early, well 8:00am. A quick pic in front of the garage ( a must every year).

We scored these awesome headbands before we even got our breakfast scones, we knew the day was off to a GREAT start!

We survived 3 hours, and came away with some great buys! Lunch at the Homestead was our next stop! ( Now wearing our next awesome purchase, HATS)!

And last, the Midway crater, Alaina and I had never seen it, so Kara showed us, creepy yet cool!

So much fun, as always.....until next year!!

5 comments:

Richelle said...

Love the pics-- looks like fun! You must have been desperate to use the Mens Bathroom...those can be so NASTY!!! And-- why did you not post the pics of the hat you borrowed from bald guy?!?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. Love the pics!

Emma said...

Fun, I have never gone to swiss days.
Looks like its a must for next year!!!!

Kara said...

Another big score at the SWISS days! LOL! So much fun! Thanks again for watching Ethan for us! LOL! We missed ya boating!! Peace out! LOL!!! ha ha ha!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I was there with my sisters on Saturday. Surprisingly enough, I didn't buy anything (except for food, which I always do). Lots of fun stuff though. Sweet crater. Can't you swim somewhere down there?