He sure is a cutey. Love the hair. My poor kids school pictures while in elementary were "pa -the-tic" WHY, because I insisted on cutting their hair myself and --ah , it looked like it. Ask Emma, she's still holding a grudge (tee,hee)
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
6 comments:
What a cute boy.
What will you do with your free time?
Oh man, that boy cracks me up! What will you do with all of that free time? Oh, I know... you can babysit my kids, haha!!
Such a handsome boy!
WOW! The big old Jack!! I can't believe how time flies. What are you going to do when he is in school all five days of the week~? FREEDOM!!!
Looks like a great first day. I can't wait until next Thursday - Jimmy's first day of pre-school!
He sure is a cutey. Love the hair. My poor kids school pictures while in elementary were "pa -the-tic" WHY, because I insisted on cutting their hair myself and --ah , it looked like it. Ask Emma, she's still holding a grudge (tee,hee)
Post a Comment