I laugh every time I look at that picture. You guys looks so young and that's totally how I remember Caiser!! Congrats!! You guys fit together perfect with lots and lots of problems!! :) Love you guys!
Congrats.. I remember always looking at your wedding pictures when Tara and I would come visit teach you. :-) They're great! I love Caiser's hair---so funny! You two are so cute together...
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
10 comments:
Congrats guys....
I laugh every time I look at that picture. You guys looks so young and that's totally how I remember Caiser!! Congrats!! You guys fit together perfect with lots and lots of problems!! :) Love you guys!
Wow, I love those pictures. Congratulations!!!
Happy Annivesary!!! We love you guys...
Congratulations!! Isn't it funny how fast 13 years can go by? I love the pictures. Gotta love the 90's!
Wow, you guys are asking for another gag gift picture of yourselves this year. Congrats.
Congrats.. I remember always looking at your wedding pictures when Tara and I would come visit teach you. :-) They're great! I love Caiser's hair---so funny! You two are so cute together...
You two do make a cute couple. Congrats on 13 years!
Caiser needs to grow his hair out again... that would be great!
You guys both look so young (not that you look old now, not TOO old anyway). Hahahaha!
All my comments are on facebook!!
Post a Comment